- Iconic building in great location with a low rent and a passive ownership opportunity
- Critical use facility operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Gannett is the largest US newspaper publisher by circulation (NYSE: GCI)
- 160 Employees at the property and growing
- Newsroom, Advertising, and Classifieds occupy office space
- Circulation space used for sorting and distribution of Gannett’s regional and national newspapers
- Green Bay Press Gazette Building is adjacent to City Hall, Brown County Court House, and State of Wisconsin Office Building
- Landlord has renovated HVAC System, Roof, Electrical, Office Spaces and Parking Lots
- Green Bay Press Gazette ( www.greenbaypressgazette.com ) has solely occupied the building for 96 years
- Green Bay Press Gazette is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gannett ( www.Gannett.com )
- Green Bay has exceptional labor force and quality of life
- Close proximity to GSA Building to be used for the 2020 US Census ( also for sale separately
HMX Realty Advisors exclusively presents for sale the Green Bay Press Gazette building located in Green Bay Wisconsin. Tenant reimburses all operating expense and seller will retain property management, at buyer’s option, for the management fee paid by tenant. Gannett currently has 1 6 1 employees at the property and is in the process of adding more for its dynamic digital and print regional classified advertisement division. Gannett reaches millions of people every week through a vast portfolio of digital and print products across their extensive family of brands. In addition, ReachLocal is an outstanding digital marketing company focused on helping small and medium sized businesses grow. Furthermore, according to USA Today, Gannett has 105 Publications in the United States as well as many in the United Kingdom.
The property is located next to The City Hall of Green Bay It is within a block or two of Brown County Office Building, Brown County Courthouse, State of Wisconsin District Office Building and a United States Post Office The Landlord leases out additional parking spaces to the Brown County employees on a month to month basis The Landlord has renovated the subject parking lots in 2018 The property is near 533 East Walnut, which is also for sale 1 570 165 9 5 Cap)
In the interior of the Green Bay Press Gazette Building the office space was renovated with new carpet and paint as well as an improved technology infrastructure . Office S pace s has been upgraded with LED lighting.
On the exterior, the Landlord has improved the roof structure with a Centimark roof renovation, tuckpointing the building masonry, and painting of the building. A new 5 year roof warranty from Centimark is in place.