- Low rent on Pic’nSav Cost Plus / Eagle Foods ($3.67 psf)
- Walgreens just renewed for five years and rent to sales ratio is only 1.52% (all sales reported)
- Rents have been kept low to maintain tenancy which is currently 100%
- 62,790 sf on 6.29 acres with excellent visibility and 19,390 vehicles per day
- 249 parking spaces and seven tenants with an average remaining lease term of approximately 4.2 Yrs.
- Other tenants include Jennifer Nails, Marco’s Pizza, Check N Go, The Club Gym & Wells Fargo
- Well maintained property with excellent tenant mix and historical occupancy
- County Seat of Calhoun County located between Birmingham and Atlanta
HMX Realty Advisors presents for sale a grocery and drug store anchored shopping center in Anniston, Alabama, the County Seat. Walgreens just renewed for five additional years and guarantees the lease. The grocer, Pic’n Sav – Cost Plus / Eagle Foods rent is only $3.67 psf. Walgreens, which reports 100% of its sales, has a rent to sales ratio is only 1.52% and the lease has a corporate Walgreens guarantee. Other tenants in the shopping center include Jennifer Nails, Marco’s Pizza, Check N Go and The Club Gym, as well as a Wells Fargo ATM. Average remaining lease term is approximately 4.2 years all tenants included. There are no co-tenancy provisions however there is a restriction on pizza restaurants. Contact us for a detailed rent roll.