New Upgraded Construction Store
Emerald Coast Location
- The Emerald Coast is an unofficial name for the coastal area in Florida on the Gulf of Mexico that stretches about 100 miles through five counties from Pensacola to Panama City.
- Tourism is the Number One economic driver in Florida and across the Panhandle’s Emerald Coast, drawing 116.5 million visitors in 2017 who contributed $112 billion to the State economy.
- This part of Florida is also home to several military bases, with installations including Naval Air Station Pensacola (home of the Navy’s Blue Angels), Hurlburt Field, Eglin Air Force Base (one of the largest military bases in America), Tyndall Air Force Base, Coastal Systems Station-Naval Surface Warfare Center, and Corry Station Naval Technical Training Center.
- In addition to military bases and related civilian contractors, tourism, fishing and hospitality industries are also major employers in the area.
Florida Has No State Income Tax
- Florida is one of only seven states that has no state income tax.
Long Term Corporate NNN Lease
- Brand new, 15-year corporate guaranteed lease with Dollar General.
- Tenant 100% responsible for all expenses, which include taxes, CAM, insurance, roof and structure.
- 10% rent increase in each of the four, 5-year option periods.
Investment Grade Tenant
- Dollar General is a publicly traded (NYSE: DG) Fortune 500 company and is BBB investment grade rated.
- Currently over 15,500 locations in 44 states with 975 new locations expected to be opened this year.
- Dollar General has been in business for 80 years and has a current net worth of over $6.2 billion.